Learn to Sell
How to Create an eGebeya Store from Scratch Step By Step
Open and use your online store with free of charge
Opening and using an online store on eGebeya is free. Register as a vendor and start advertising and selling as quickly as you can upload your unlimited products online.
Register as a Vendor
It is a requirement to register as a vendor on the eGebeya Website; this involves filling in all necessary forms online. After the registration process, you will have access to a store section on the eGebeya website where you can upload your products using the Shipturtle app.
Go to the eGebeya Website and scroll to the very bottom of the page and click on "Start Selling" as seen in the infographic below.
After clicking on the "Start Selling" it will take you to page where you will continue the registration process. The next page that you will meet is the "Welcome to egebeya.store" page
If you do fill all the necessary information, then you can click “Join Now” button. When you do not fill in the required information, you cannot move forward because the page will prompt you to provide the necessary information before you can be taken to the next page.
If you are done with the registration, you will received an email of welcome message in the name of “Shipturtle” via the email address that you provided in the registration process. Then, in a few minutes, you will received a second email with Email Id, Password and “Go to Site” link.
To access your online store, click on the link “Go to Site” sent to your email. You’ll be directed to the Shipturtle app, then you can login into your eGebaya online dashboard using Email Id and Password sent to your email.
Once you have login you need to upload your store with your products (this usually involves product images, features, specifications, and descriptions). Your product image must be catchy and ought to have good captions with product features, specifications, and descriptions.
How to upload your products on eGebeya using Shipturtle app
Click the three lines at the top of your Shipturtle dashboard as seen in the infographic below. There are five different categories, here namely the Dashboard, Orders, Products, Settings, and News.
To add a product: Go to Product ->New Product (Beta). You will see a list of Product Info page.
- Product Name-> Write a clear title for your item
- Product Category->Select a matching category or ADD your product category
- Product Images-> Upload a photo of your item.
- The first image uploaded will be the main image for the advertisement
- Choose photos with multiple angles
- Description-> Provide a detailed description of the main characteristics of your selling item. Majority of our buyers prefer a well-described item.
- Quantity-> Give the number of item available on your store.
- Pricing->Give the price of the item
- Compare at Price: To show a reduced price, move the product's original price into Compare at price. Enter a lower value into Price
- Package Weight and Dimension-> Give the Dimension (Length, Width, Height) or the Weight of the item.
- If you are done with the product listing, click on “Request to Add Product”
Then, you will see a list of all products on you Shipturtle dashboard and your eGebeya store.
Pricing of products
eGebeya allows you to price your products competitively and control it through the Shipturtle app dashboard. You can update your product price, quantity, dimensions or listing (publish/unpublish) information about your products periodically.
Promotion of products
eGebeya Affiliate Marketers will promote your products for you. You can also promote your products through social media pages and blog sites or websites if you have one.